Friendship is important for our overall happiness in life. Below you’ll find a wonderful collection of inspiring and positive affirmation examples – Affirmations for friends, affirmations for making friends, affirmations for attracting friends and affirmations to say to your friends… as well as tips to make the most of your affirmations.
Affirmations for friends
- My friends are the best
- I am a wonderful friend
- My friends love and respect me
- I love and respect my friends
- My friends bring so much happiness
- I bring happiness to my friends
- I make time for my friends
- My friends make time for me
- I have fun with my friends
- I trust my friends and my friends trust me
- My friendships are filled with love and respect
- I am grateful for all of my wonderful friends
Affirmations for making friends
- Making friends is easy for me
- I find it easy to make friends
- I find it easy to get to know people
- It’s easy for people to be friends with me
- Every day is an opportunity to make new friends
- I am easy to talk to
- I am open to new friendships
- I am a great friend and I deserve great friends
- I like getting to know new people
- I feel confident with new people
- People find it really easy to get to know me
- Good people come into my life all the time
Affirmations for attracting friends
- I easily attract wonderful friends
- I naturally attract great friends into my life
- I am a great friend
- I am a positive match for attracting amazing friends
- I am a magnet for wonderful friendships
- I manifest the best friends
- I am a positive friend and I attract positive friends
- I attract friends who love and accept me just as I am
- I attract kind friends who see the best in me
- I attract friends who bring me great joy
- I easily attract friends that are good for me
- I easily attract my perfect friends
Positive affirmations to send to friends
I love sending my friend’s positive affirmations. You can say them to your friend, send them a note or simply say them to yourself (a message to the Universe). You can add your friend’s name to these affirmations.
- I am so grateful that you are my friend
- (friends name) is such a good friend
- I send love and happiness to my friend
- I love and cherish my friend
- I am so grateful that you are such a wonderful friend
- I’m so grateful that we are such great friends
- You are a wonderful friend
- You are the best friend I could ever wish for
- You are such a supportive friend
- You are such a fun friend
- You are such a kind friend
- Thank you for your friendship
Tips for using affirmations for friendship
I encourage you to really think about the kind of friend you want to be, the kind of friends you want in your life and the relationship you want with the friends you already have.
Friendship looks very different to different people. Some people want friends who they are in contact with every day and they do lots together on a regular basis.
Others want friendships that don’t require that constant contact but the friendship is strong.
You may want friends with specific interests, for example, friends who enjoy the same hobby as you or have similar beliefs to you.
Your priority may be to have lots of friends who you can go out with and have fun with or it may be a priority to have one or two really close friends that you can count on 100%.
Think about how you want to feel with your friends, what kind of things you’d like to do with them…
And also think about the kind of friend you are. Are you currently being the kind of friend you want to be?
Use your affirmations to help you attract the friendships you want. For example, if you want to attract friends who would really enjoy going out for meals with you or going to the cinema with you, try affirmations such as…
- I have wonderful friends who love going out for meals with me
- I have great friends who really enjoy going to the cinema with me
- I always have friends to call on to go out for a meal
- I always have friends to go to the cinema with
I encourage you to read through my HOW TO USE AFFIRMATIONS Guide which is right here on the blog.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
If you enjoyed this blog post, I’d love you to SUBSCRIBE TO MY FREE WEEKLY POSITIVE MINDSET NEWSLETTER for practical and easy-to-follow tips, tools and techniques to create a life you love and feel your best.
If you’ve found these affirmations helpful, you may find these blog posts enjoyable to…
- Morning Affirmations
- Evening Affirmations
- I am Enough – Affirmation
- Affirmations for joy
- Affirmations for self-love