Seriously, gratitude affirmations are superpower affirmations. Any affirmations are powerful but combined with gratitude, well, they’re incredible. The best.
- I’m so grateful for the wonderful people in my life
- I’m so grateful for my good health
- I’m so grateful for my beautiful home
- I’m so grateful for my amazing family
- I’m so grateful for my 6-figure business…
As a law of attraction practitioner, I talk a lot about raising your vibrations. The law of attraction can only ever give you what you’re a vibrational (energetical) match for.
To raise your vibrations you need to improve your emotions. Affirmations and gratitude can both help with that. Let me explain how.
When emotions are low, such as boredom, discontentment, pessimism, frustration, overwhelm, confusion, disappointment, doubt, procrastination, indecisiveness, anger, revenge, discouragement, fear, worry, hopelessness… you are in a place where you resist and you are more of a match to attract things you don’t want into your life.
So the aim is to raise your vibrations and improve your emotions. Moving to emotions such as… Courage, affirmation, empowerment, positive expectation, beliefs, confidence, contentment, enthusiasm, happiness, fun, hopefulness, forgiveness, compassion, love, freedom… all help you to be more and more of a match for the things you want.
And as you move into unconditional love, laughter, gratitude, peace… you allow in the things you want.
This information is my version of the comprehensive emotional scale – Sourced from the following…
1) “The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent” By Esther and Jerry Hicks
2) Students at the Law of Attraction Training Center
3) Superscript: Sourced from: Truth vs. Falsehood, by David R. Hawkins, MD, page 413, Appendix B
An important note about emotions
Before I continue, I want to point out that it is perfectly normal to experience low emotions sometimes. Using affirmations of gratitude will help you make a positive shift as quickly as possible to get back to higher emotions.
Affirmations are positive statements affirming things we want. This can be affirming something that is already true for us or something we want to be true for us.
If your emotions are low and blocking you, causing resistance and making you a match for things you don’t want, switching to affirmations is a quick, easy and powerful way to raise your vibrations and take you out of that low emotional state.
I encourage you to read How to use affirmations. This is my guide to help you get the most out of using affirmations.
I love gratitude so much. I call it our superpower emotion. When we FEEL gratitude, we become a match for what we want.
We ALLOW in the things we want, so it makes perfect sense to me to focus on spending as much time as possible in this state. Filling our lives with gratitude is incredibly powerful.
Affirmations and Gratitude
Now I hope you get how powerful affirmations and gratitude are in helping you to create the life you want and generally feel great about yourself and your life. So, let’s have a look at some gratitude affirmation ideas.
Affirmations for gratitude
Start each of these affirmations with… I’m grateful for…” or “I’m so grateful for…”
- my good health
- the air that I breathe
- feeling well
- my body, my eyes, my ears, my legs…
- my home
- my business
- my job
- my income
- my savings
- my friends
- my family
- my pets
- a warm home/ a cool home
- the wonderful opportunities that show up in my life
- the wonderful experiences I have
- this feeling of… (calm, happiness, confidence…)
- a happy home
- my car that’s so comfortable to drive, safe and reliable, and looks great
- the fun things I get to do
- all the people who support me in my life and business
- the delicious food I get to eat
- a wonderful night’s sleep
- the energy I have to enjoy my day…
These are all great affirmations to create a gratitude mindset. I also want to encourage you to create specific affirmations to help you create the life and business you want.
Ideal Life, Affirmations, and Gratitude
I always encourage you to get really clear about what your ideal life actually means. Please take the time to really work this out. So many people don’t and spend years working to get a life they really don’t want.
I’d love you to check out a download that I’ve created, the Simplicity Goal Setting Pack. This is designed specifically to help you get super clear about what’s most important to you in 8 key areas of life.
You can make a list of all the different things you want in your life and turn it into a gratitude affirmation, saying the affirmation as if it’s already true for you.
Here are a few examples…
- I am so grateful for my wonderful family who all love spending time with me, who always support me and love me
- I’m so grateful for my beautiful home that’s filled with love and happiness
- I’m so grateful that I’m healthy, slim, and well, I love that I wake up feeling great every day after a wonderful night’s sleep
- I love that I have the most wonderful people to share my life with.
Ideal Business, Affirmations, and Gratitude
To specifically help you get clear about your ideal business, check out my Ideal Business Workbook.
Here are a few examples…
- I’m so grateful for all of the people who visit my blogs, enjoy my content, and share it helping my blogs grow
- I’m so grateful for every sale I make
- I’m so grateful for the amazing people I work with
- I’m so grateful for my 6-figure income
- I’m so grateful for all of my customers/clients/readers…
If you’d like to have a best-selling book, your affirmation could be – I’m so grateful that I’m now a bestselling author.
Or, if you want to have a fabulous team to work with and build your business, your affirmation could be I’m so grateful for my amazing team who help me to grow my business and are fabulous to work with.
Download recommendation: Law of attraction business planning pack from my ETSY SHOP.
Day to day gratitude affirmations
Think about the day you want to have. At the start of each day, spend a few minutes thinking about how you want your day to be and fill your mind with positive gratitude affirmations.
Here are some examples…
- I’m so grateful that I arrive at the perfect time
- I’m so grateful for the safe and happy journey
- I’m so grateful for the lovely time spent with my family
- I’m so grateful for really nice and helpful shop assistants (I say this whenever I’m heading to the shops)
- I’m so grateful for the wonderful and delicious food I have to eat today
- I’m so grateful for… Add whatever you want for your day.
Finish off your day with some bedtime gratitude. Thanking the Universe for the day and a good night’s sleep. At this time, I also encourage you to pick out a few things that you’re specifically grateful for each day. Here are some examples…
- I’m so grateful that I got to spend time with my sister today and have a lovely lunch together
- I’m so grateful that I got to go for a long walk with my best friend today
- I’m so grateful that I received notification of several affiliate sales today…
Fill your mind with positive messages and fill your heart with gratitude
I think if I could only give you one piece of advice it would be this – Fill your mind with positive messages and fill your heart with gratitude.
Use your affirmations mixed with gratitude every day to help you create the life and business you want.
That’s it from me for today, I really hope you’ve found this post helpful and make this a part of your day-to-day life.
Oh, and by the way, I’m so grateful that you dropped by today and read this post. I’m very grateful for you and your time.
Visit my Etsy Shop
Come and check out my ETSY SHOP for downloads to help you create a life you love. There are EFT script collections, Law of Attraction workbooks, guides, and much more.
Wendy – Your online life and business coach
More posts you might like to check out…
- Affirmations for a positive outcome
- Affirmations for business success
- Why I Am… affirmations are so powerful
- EFT and Affirmations, a real power combo