Today I want to share a collection of affirmations for healing with you and share some really important tips to help you get the most out of your affirmations.
Affirmations are a powerful tool to help you heal. Heal your mind, heal relationships, heal your body…
In the hit law of attraction movie The Secret, Mike Dooley said “Thoughts become things”
If your thoughts become things then in my opinion, we MUST deliberately fill our minds with positive thoughts that help you to heal – Help you to create a life you love.
Below are a collection of healing affirmations. I also encourage you to try and create your own that are specific to you.
Affirmations for healing
- I’m healing
- I’m healing all areas of my life
- I give myself permission to heal now
- My body is healing
- My mind is healing
- My relationships are healing
- I’m healing my relationship with money
- I forgive myself – I free myself and heal
- I forgive anyone who hurt me – I free myself and heal
- I forgive myself and those who have hurt me in the past
- I now let go of any pain
- I release any painful memories
- I release the need to hold on to painful words
- I release the need to hold on to painful thoughts
- I heal my body with ease
- I love and accept myself
- I love my body
- I create loving relationships
- I attract friends who love and support me
- I’m at peace with my past – I free myself and heal
- I’m kind to myself and others
- I love and allow healing
- I give myself permission to heal inside and out
- I can heal
- I give myself the time I need to heal
- My thoughts support my healing
- Every day I am healing
- I’m grateful to be healing now
- My body is healthy and strong – I love my body
- My mind is healthy and strong – I love my mind
- I radiate vibrant health and wellbeing
- I manifest wellness
- I manifest perfect health and wellbeing
- I easily release any thoughts that do not support me
- I release any beliefs that no longer serve me well
- My heart is healing
- I’m healthy in mind, body and spirit
- I choose to heal now
- I’m grateful for the healing that is happening now
- I breathe in healing energy
- Healing energy flows through my body and mind
Make your affirmations specific
Healing covers a whole range of things. I want you to create some affirmations that are specific to you. Where do you need healing right now?
Here are a few examples.
You’ve just come out of a relationship and the breakup was painful for you – Some powerful affirmations you could use are… I love myself, I heal my heart, I release this relationship with love and forgiveness – I am healing
You have physical pain in your leg – I’m sending healing energy to my legs, Healing energy flows through my body, I am healing all areas of my body, my body is amazing, I love my body…
Please note I am not suggesting that affirmations can heal all physical pain but what I have found is that they help release tension that can add to physical pain. You are supporting your body’s own natural healing)
You have a toxic relationship with money and have spending habits that are getting you deeper and deeper into debt – I heal my relationship with money now. I forgive myself for getting myself into this situation, I release the need to overspend…
You’ve not been getting on very well with your child, there’s been a lot of tension – I heal my relationship with my child.
I breathe in loving and healing energy, I focus on a loving relationship. I focus my attention on a loving, healthy and happy relationship with my child. I love and accept myself and I love and accept my child.
When to use your healing affirmations
First thing in the morning and last thing at night are perfect times to use your affirmations as this is the time that your subconscious mind is most open to new messages for change.
I also encourage you to use your affirmations throughout the day, every day. You want your thought to naturally go to your positive messages and this means you need to fill your mind with positive messages until it becomes a habit.
I’ve written a HOW TO USE AFFIRMATIONS GUIDE to really help you make the most of your positive messages.
Affirmations are really powerful. They’ve certainly played a huge part in helping me create a life I love.
What I’ve found is that too many people give up on using affirmations too quickly. I’ve found they’re not a quick fix but something to invest in long-term to gradually reprogram your mindset and beliefs so that your thoughts support you.
Combine your affirmations with EFT
EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Techniques and when you tap on meridian points then you improve your energy flow. This improves your emotions and releases blocks that can cause us problems.
I’ve put together a special EFT for healing script
Once you’ve practiced some EFT (you can check out my EFT videos and tap along with me), try saying a new healing affirmation at each tapping point.
DOWNLOADS and More affirmations
I hope you’ve found my affirmations for healing post helpful today, I’ve written so many affirmations post here on the blog which I hope you’ll check out but I have a few that I think you’ll find really helpful.
- Affirmations for a great day
- Affirmations for stress release
- Affirmations to change your life
- Affirmations to calm the mind
- Using affirmations for joy
- Affirmation “I am ENOUGH!”
I’d also love you to head over to my ETSY SHOP where I have a collection of downloads to help you create a life you love.
Please take a moment to share this post wherever you can to help me reach more people. Thank you – Wendy – Your EFT and Mindset Coach.Follow Me: